Everyone 5 years or older is eligible for a COVID-19 vaccine in New Jersey and encouraged to get vaccinated as soon as possible.
- To find a vaccine appointment, click here.
- Booster shots are available for eligible individuals. To see if you are eligible, click here.
- To view all of the vaccine locations in New Jersey, click here.
Burlington, Camden and Gloucester counties are also offering additional vaccine information. To learn more:
Additional Vaccine Resources
- For assistance getting to a vaccination site, click here.
- For information on the cost of the vaccine, click here.
- For information about the safety and efficacy of the COVID vaccine, click here.
- If you experience an error or need support with the New Jersey Vaccine Scheduling System, you can: Complete an online form at covid19.nj.gov/vaccinehelp or call 855-568-0545 for phone support.
- For information on vaccines for veterans, click here.
- For additional information on COVID-19 vaccination, click here.