As of April 19, 2021, all individuals aged 16 and older who live, work or study in NJ are eligible for COVID-19 vaccines.
To find locations with availability, visit http://covid19.nj.gov/finder.
Local Vaccine Mega-Sites
- Camden County Vaccination Center
- Gloucester County Mega Vaccination Center
- Burlington County COVID-19 Vaccine Mega-Site at the Moorestown Mall
- Rowan Medicine Vaccination Center
To view all of the vaccine locations in New Jersey, click here.
Burlington, Camden and Gloucester counties are also offering additional vaccine information. To learn more:
Additional Vaccine Resources
- For assistance getting to a vaccination site, click here.
- For information on the cost of the vaccine, click here.
- For information about the safety and efficacy of the COVID vaccine, click here.
- If you experience an error or need support with the New Jersey Vaccine Scheduling System, you can: Complete an online form at covid19.nj.gov/vaccinehelp or call 855-568-0545 for phone support.
- For information on vaccines for veterans, click here.
- For additional information on COVID-19 vaccination, click here.