Congressman Donald Norcross

Representing the 1st District of New Jersey
Mobile Menu - OpenMobile Menu - Closed


What do I do if I lost my Medicare card and need to get a new one?

  • Contact your local Social Security office at 1-800-Medicare or visit the Medicare website. Please safeguard your Medicare card, as it could be used to submit fraudulent claims should it fall into the wrong hands.

How would I update my address with Medicare if I recently moved to another state?

  • Please contact your Social Security office and inform them that your address has changed. This will ensure your receipt of your benefits after moving.  The number for the Social Security Administration is 1-800-772-1213.

Which prescription drugs does Medicare B pay for?

  • Medicare does not currently include a prescription drug benefit. Should coverage guidelines be met, Medicare allows payments for some immunosuppressive, oral, anti-emetic, and nebulizer drugs.

What is the Social Security Administration’s Medicare website?

  • The following link will direct you to the website.

Other Questions?

  • If you would like assistance with a Medicare issue, please print and sign the Privacy Release Form and mail or fax it to my office. If you have any questions, please call my office.