Congressman Donald Norcross

Representing the 1st District of New Jersey
Mobile Menu - OpenMobile Menu - Closed

How Can I Help You?

Pursuant to the Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. § 552a) I hereby authorize appropriate agencies to release information about me, and relevant to this inquiry to the Office of the First Congressional District of New Jersey. I hereby authorize Congressman Donald Norcross of the United States House of Representatives to forward to the appropriate agency any medical records pertaining to me that I have provided to his office relevant to this inquiry.

Authorization Form

*indicates information that you need to provide.

In accordance with the Privacy Act of 1974, I give Congressman Donald Norcross authority to act on my behalf.

  marks required fields of data.

Your Information

How did you hear about us? (Please select one of the below) 

After submitting this form, you will be prompted to sign a privacy form. When you send that back to our office, please include or attach any relevant documents and/or correspondence that can help us help you.