Bipartisan Building Trades Caucus
The Bipartisan Building Trades Caucus brings members of Congress together to be the voice for the trades and advocate on behalf of the millions of men and women who work in the construction industry.
- Provide students and workers with expanded access to apprenticeship programs across the country.
- Increase investments in job training programs to close the skills gap, create good-paying jobs, ensure economic security, and strengthen pathways to the middle class.
- Ensure that American workers in building trades are adequately prepared for the future of work.
Support and Protect Workers
- Prioritize worker and workplace safety standards to make sure everyone comes home they way they came in: healthy and whole.
- Break the stigma surrounding opioid use treatments like methadone and introduce common-sense solutions to cut red tape and save lives.
- Increase funding for the National Labor Relations Board to ensure workers that exercise their legal rights get a fair shake.