Standout Students In Cherry Hill Recognized For Achievements
Many students from Cherry Hill were recognized for their achievements in recent weeks.
Many of the organizations that noted the students' achievements were made up of experts, advisers and similar professionals in the areas the students were recognized.
On May 10, Our Community Salutes recognized the following students who plan to intend to enter the military immediately after high school graduation:
- Malaysis Dixon, Cherry Hill West High School (U.S. Army)
- Kayne Dixon, Cherry Hill West High School (U.S. Army)
- William Campbell, Cherry Hill West High School (U.S. Navy)
- Natalia Soto, Cherry Hill West High School (New Jersey National Guard)
On May 11, the National Merit Scholarship Foundation announced that it had awarded $2,500 scholarships to:
- Tomer Goldfinger, Cherry Hill East
- Daniela M. Velasquez, a student from Cherry Hill attending Phillips Academy in Massachusetts
And on May 26, U.S. Rep. Donald Norcross (NJ-01) announced that Soverno Chen of Cherry Hill had been awarded a Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship.