Please fill out our digital privacy form and contact our office for assistance with any questions or problems.

    Frequently Asked Questions - Medicare

    What do I do if I lost my Medicare card and need to get a new one?
    • Contact your local Social Security office at 1-800-Medicare or visit the Medicare website. Please safeguard your Medicare card, as it could be used to submit fraudulent claims should it fall into the wrong hands.
    Return to Top
    How would I update my address with Medicare if I recently moved to another state?
    • Please contact your Social Security office and inform them that your address has changed. This will ensure your receipt of your benefits after moving.  The number for the Social Security Administration is 1-800-772-1213.
    Return to Top
    Which prescription drugs does Medicare B pay for?
    • Medicare does not currently include a prescription drug benefit. Should coverage guidelines be met, Medicare allows payments for some immunosuppressive, oral, anti-emetic, and nebulizer drugs.
    Return to Top
    What is the Social Security Administration’s Medicare website?
    • The following link will direct you to the website.
    Return to Top
    Other Questions?
    • If you would like assistance with a Medicare issue, please print and sign the Privacy Release Form and mail or fax it to my office. If you have any questions, please call my office.
    Return to Top