Please fill out our digital privacy form and contact our office for assistance with any questions or problems.
The following information is for veterans.
- How can I contact the Department of Veterans Affairs?
- How can I get education benefits under the Montgomery GI Bill?
- How can I get medical benefits?
- How can I get information on suicide prevention?
- How can I get a home loan?
- How can I get life insurance?
- How can I get vocational rehabilitation and employment benefits?
- How can I get survivor benefits?
- What drug benefits are available?
- How can I get a copy of my military records?
- How can I apply for a medal, award, or decoration that I earned while in the service?
- What other services are available to me?
Mental Health Resources
For Veterans and Military Families:
Call 988 then press 1
Chat on 988lifeline.org to talk with a trained counselor
- VA Mental Health Services
Information on safe gun storage in the home here
For Opioid Use Disorder (OUD) Treatment:
More information and help
- Where can I get more information on Federal benefits for veterans?
- Where can I get more information on New Jersey benefits for veterans?
- Where can I get help getting my veterans benefits?
- Information for Military Personnel.
- Additional resources, including birth certificates, consumer protection, disaster preparedness, and unclaimed property